Saint Cross Parish Church
By the Radunia Channel there is the most precious and best preserved monument in Pruszcz - the 14th century majestic Saint Cross church. It is an object with three naves and star-shaped vault which has rich, sculptured in wood and polychrome-plated equipment - among others Renaissance pulpit from1578, gallery and baroque organ front. A valuable monument from the church is the 16th century Antwerpian altar which can be found in the National Museum in Warsaw at present. For a few years efforts have been made to bring it back to the church in Pruszcz. On the axis of the main entrance to the church there is a cementary gate – built in 1648 and with stone details covered with a tiled gable roof. On the northern side of the church a Neo-Gothic morgue from the second half of the 19th century is situated. Opposite the church there is a building of the old presbytery built in 1755.
Residential house, 6 Krótka street;
Residential house, 23 Grunwaldzka street;
Residential house, 22 Chopina street - typical for urban residential buildings from the fourth quarter of the 19th century with a polygonal tower on the corner, decorated with rich eclectic moulding.
Hydroelectric power plant Pruszcz I is located in the fork of the Radunia river separating it into Radunia Canal and Old Radunia. The power plant was built in 1921 and, together with appurtenant land, was the property of the Electrification Company subordinate to the Senate of the Free City of Gdańsk. After the war, the plant was launched in 1946 in order to produce electricity through the water turbine that used the energy of the Radunia river. In the power plant Pruszcz one turbine of Francis type was installed with the capacity of 100 KW working on a head of 2.69 m. Since the Middle Ages to the times of occupation Radunia drove a number of aquatic plants: forges, mills, granaries, fullers, as well as the Great Mill in Gdańsk. The power plant in Pruszcz already from the fourteenth century was a strategic building for Gdańsk metropolitan area for economic and defense reasons. Its arrangement remained virtually unchanged until today. Technological development caused only changes in construction of weirs and valves.
Radunia Canal - the canal with dikes, accompanying buildings and greenery on the entire length of the object - from the lock to the west of Pruszcz Gdański to the mouth of the Canal to Old Motława in Gdańsk.
Sugar factory in Pruszcz – gate-house with gates and wall, the main office building, boiler house, technical and production building, filtration building, packing unit, cookers, drying, storage of sugar, honey, lime oven, forge, the residence of the shareholder, the director’s villa, 17 Chopina street
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Church with the plot and the old trees, 3 Chopina street
District and Municipal Public Library - old presbytery (now the library) was built in 1755 and rebuilt together with houses belonging to the church in 1794. Two-section building was built on a rectangular plan, with a facade with a biaxial attic crowned with a triangle top in the middle.